Command Flex Control Room Consoles
An economical & robustly designed console furniture solution with open-air slatwall, integrated power and cable management.
Command Flex is targeted to network operations centers (NOC) and control rooms which are less concerned about being a showcase and simply need to perform while staying within tight budget realities.
Flexible Console Furniture Systems
This console is designed around functionality, and it includes all the elements required for high productivity in a data center at much lower cost than a fully enclosed desk.
Dependable Performance For Any Size NOC
The Command Flex desk is supported by heavy duty 16 gauge welded steel frame for high strength and a long life span. A bull-nosed molded work surface edging protects your console from chipping and provides user-friendly ergonomics. The integrated Slatwall provides the versatility to mount monitors of various number and sizes, up to 70″. A wire management tray under the furniture’s work surface neatly routes cable from monitors or systems to the integrated power outlet strip. Command Flex can be configured with corner sections to give the user a continuous work surface. Front and side modesty panels can be added as needed.
While the Command Flex line of furniture has everything needed for a productive control or operations center, we have worked to minimize cost compared to fully enclosed consoles. It features a more open and simple design to save significantly on structure and enclosure costs. Several straight and cornering modules are available to configure a solution to your room size and application requirements. Installation is simple and can easily be performed by the customer or our experienced installation team.
Ready to Design Your Solution?
We will design a complete control room solution based on your comprehensive input. Visit the Design A Solution page to get started.
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame for strength and longevity
- Versatile Slatwall for mounting multiple standard and large monitors
- Laminate work surface with molded edging in choice of color to match console
- Integrated cable raceway to manage cables from monitors and hardware
- Integrated power strips to provide highly accessible outlets
- Pass-through brush grommets in work surface for cable penetrations
- Optional CPU Holder mounts under desk work surface to keep systems off floor
- Angle Connector Bridges enable cost effective curved or angled configurations
- Nipr/Sipr security requirements compatible
- 16 gauge tubular steel frame
- 1″ thick laminate work surface with bulbous t-molded edging
- 24″, 36″, 48″, 60″ and 72″ straight modules
- Angle Connector Bridges available in angles ranging from 22.5 to 90°
- 30″ deep modules
- 3 sided Slatwall allows mounting monitors to top, back or top
- Single, double, quad and hex (six) mounts for standard size monitors
- Mount large Plasma, LCD or LED monitors up to 70″
- Integrated power PDU
- Furniture accessories include CPU holder, binder shelf, lighting and pop-up power/data ports